A data-driven marketing campaign is proven to be more effective at generating leads and conversions. Yet, in order for your marketing efforts to be successful, you need to be leveraging and applying data strategically. With a database management platform, you can enhance the quality of your insights and get more out of your company data.
Improve Data Quality
If a business wants to make more of their data, they need to identify the core factors that are holding data analysis back. Some of the issues with data include:
• Data silos: When data isn't integrated into a centralized location, data silos form, which can greatly impede analysis. It restricts analysis to segregated portions of the company, failing to provide a complete picture of the business or customer.
• Dirty data: When companies fail to cleanse data regularly, they acquire useless datasets, which clutter analysis. Dirty data includes outdated data, incomplete data, incorrect data, and improperly formatted data.
• Aggregate data: Big data is vast, and it can be difficult to make sense of such large quantities of data. The ability to organize and sort data can greatly impact the quality and accuracy of analysis.
Poor data quality has a tremendous impact on the overall success of a marketing campaign. Low-quality data leads to poor analysis, resulting in misinformed marketing decisions that won't produce the desired results. This can cost a company a lot of money over the years. With database management software, businesses can improve data quality, fuel lead generation, and increase the ROI of their marketing campaign.
The Importance of Centralized Data Storage
About 54 percent of marketers report that their greatest challenge in leveraging data stems from difficulties with data integration. Database management software offers a centralized location to store data from all different departments, enabling companies of all sizes to easily integrate data. By doing so, businesses can eliminate data silos, gain a clearer view of the customer, and supercharge their data analysis potential.
Dig Deep into Your Data
Time is money. With data management software, you'll have more of both.
To get the most from data analysis, you need to dig deeper into the data, well beyond simple demographic information. Some core areas to target include:
• Device-specific engagement: Analyze the data pertaining to the various devices you're reaching to see if there are trends among the receptiveness of varying devices. If you're acquiring twice as many leads through the Apple iPhone as you are through the Google Nexus 7, you can reallocate your marketing efforts to place more emphasis on the iPhone, while scaling back funding on underperforming devices.
• Identify geographical trends: Varying product lines will likely sell better in some parts of the country than others. Identify trends in the core geographic locations you target to see which products are performing better in which locations.
• Analyze days, weeks, and months: Keep track of sales trends over the days, weeks, and months, so you can start identifying the high and low points of your company. This will help you ramp up your marketing efforts during slow times by identifying the consistent factors that drive sales during high times.
Increase Leads with Database Management Software
Database management software allows marketers to make better use of company data. It improves every aspect of data management, from storing and organizing data to data analysis. With the software, companies can implement the best practices of data management, such as data cleansing and integration, in order to improve data quality and enhance insights. On average, marketers who implement database management best practices experience an increase in lead generation by about 260 percent.
ReachForce SmartForms helps marketers increase revenue contribution by solving some of their toughest data collection and management problems. We understand the challenges of results-driven marketers and provide solutions to make initiatives like landing pages better. Whether you have an acute pain to solve today or prefer to grow your capabilities over time, ReachForce SmartForms can help you improve your lead generation efforts at your own pace.