You've likely heard the news; marketing automation can dramatically improve your marketing campaign. Talk of marketing automation software has been buzzing around the business world for a while now, but what is it about marketing automation that businesses love? Here are the top reasons so many businesses are turning to marketing automation to guide their ad campaigns.
1. Do away with redundancy. Most people need to feel challenged in order to fully engage with the task at hand. When every workday is laden with redundancy and repetition, it soon feels like a dreaded chore. Marketing automation will automate all of the mindless marketing tasks you complete on a routine basis. This frees up your brain power for the mentally challenging data analysis that fuel successful marketing.
2. Simplify data sharing. Marketing automation is cloud-based, meaning employees can easily share data across the entire organization without even leaving their desks. You no longer need to schedule countless meetings simply to collaborate and share information. Instead, all data can be accessed on a single platform and from any device, so all employees will consistently stay in the loop.
3. Create better relationships with customers. When the customers are happy, the business is happy. Marketing automation can be used to improve the customer experience and increase the customer retention of your business. By providing segmented customer data, you can create personalized emails, advertisements, product recommendations, coupon packages, and more, all based on the specific interests of each customer. This will create a more convenient shopping experience for customers, while making them feel appreciated and connected with your company.
4. Eliminate human error. Human error has always been the bane of businesspeople. A single marketing error has the potential to lose a lot of money in missed sales. Yet, analyzing big data is tricky, and as the quantity of data grows, the likelihood of errors increases. With marketing automation, you can manage big data more easily, while automating a lot of manual tasks, which will reduce the potential for error.
5. Store data easily. As useful as big data may be, it's incredibly aggravating to manage and organize. Data is growing rapidly, and the more data you amass, the bigger headache data storage becomes. With marketing automation software, you can access a cloud-based platform to store all of your data, which will not only reduce the cost of storage, it will enhance the organization of data as well.
6. Enjoy a better work-life balance. No matter how much you love your job, spending too much time in the office will soon lead to burnout. Marketing automation will help you accomplish more tasks in less time, so you can ease up your work schedule and spend more time doing the things you love.
7. Earn more money. Perhaps the greatest perk of marketing automation is its potential to increase revenue through enhanced lead generation. The insights that marketing automation software provides will allow you to create marketing campaigns that target the specific interests of customers, greatly increasing their likelihood to patronize your company.
ReachForce helps marketers increase revenue contribution by solving some of their toughest data management problems. We understand the challenges of results-driven marketers and provide solutions to make initiatives like marketing automation, personalization and predictive marketing better. Whether you have an acute pain to solve today or prefer to grow your capabilities over time, ReachForce can unify, clean and enrich prospect and customer lifecycle data in your business, and do it at your own pace.