Mobile marketing is the most effective marketing strategy that small businesses have at their disposal. It's an easy, efficient, and highly effective method of reaching customers across the globe. People nowadays spend an inordinate amount of time on their mobile devices, amounting to an average of 23 days a year per person. With the right strategy, you can reach more customers and fuel digital lead generation. Here are some tips to optimize your mobile marketing campaign.
1. Use keywords strategically. Consumers are conducting a lot of searches through mobile devices, so your keyword strategy needs to be integrated into much more than just your content marketing. All digital advertisements should contain relevant, location-specific keywords to ensure the greatest number of hits.
2. Ensure everything is mobile responsive. Every email, website page, social media post, blog post, and digital advertisement needs to be optimized for mobile devices, so it's easy and efficient for consumers to grasp the content from any mobile device.
3. Use localized marketing. Studies indicate that the vast majority of shopping is conducted within a 10-mile radius of an individual's home. With big data analytics, you can hone in on the geographical location of shoppers and provide ad pitches, coupons, event notifications, and other incentives that are based on their specific location.
4. Use marketing automation. Marketing automation software is ideal for mobile marketing strategies, as it allows you to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of your campaign. With marketing automation, you can automate emails and social media posts, allowing you to reduce the time you spend marketing, while simultaneously increasing your output. It also simplifies big data analysis, so you can make better use of your data and improve your localized marketing efforts.
5. Offer deals and shopping incentives. For many aspects of mobile marketing, such as SMS marketing and email marketing, your customers need to opt-in to the service. If you aren't providing consistent value to customers, they'll be quick to unsubscribe from your service. Be sure to offer shopping incentives and exclusive deals that can only be accessed through SMS and email campaigns. It will boost the engagement of customers and steadily increase your subscribers.
6. Get inside the minds of your customers. If you want your strategy to be effective, you need to understand how your customers think and operate. Understanding the psychology of customers can greatly enhance the design and placement of your advertisements, ensuring each ad pitch is presented in a way that's the most digestible and easy to navigate for consumers. Utilize your big data analytics to get inside the mind of consumers and identify trends in their behavior and shopping habits, so you can design your ads with their needs in mind.
Mobile marketing is one of the most effective aspects of marketing, largely due to the increasing amount of time that people spend on their phones. With the right strategy in place, you can fuel lead generation and create a better ROI from your mobile marketing. Marketing automation can support your goals by improving data analysis and streamlining campaign management, so you can conquer more work in a fraction of the time.
ReachForce SmartForms helps marketers increase revenue contribution by solving some of their toughest data collection and management problems. We understand the challenges of results-driven marketers and provide solutions to make initiatives like landing pages better. Whether you have an acute pain to solve today or prefer to grow your capabilities over time, ReachForce SmartForms can help you improve your lead generation efforts at your own pace.