When contemplating the ROI of a company, one of the most common areas of focus is lead generation. Many marketing campaigns are wasting resources by failing to target the right types of customers, resulting in a lot of wasted money and few leads from their advertisements. With marketing automation software, marketing teams will be able to design a marketing strategy that produces more leads by honing in on the best audiences for marketing pitches.
1. Marketing automation links sales with marketing. Marketing campaigns that fail to connect sales and marketing will likely experience fewer leads. The sales and marketing departments need to actively work together to develop solutions that will turn leads into sales. A marketing automation platform is cloud-based, which allows all employees to access the platform at their leisure. In other words, a cloud-based marketing automation platform simplifies data sharing across departments. This enhances collaboration and allows companies to bridge the gap between sales and marketing.
2. Marketing automation gives you more control over your audience. The main reason businesses are wasting money on marketing is because they are paying for advertisements that are reaching the wrong type of customer. You need to possess greater control over your audience to ensure every ad is viewed by the most promising consumer. Marketing automation software provides you with more control over your audience, so you can target advertisements to people based on their unique shopping histories.
3. Marketing automation caters to mobile devices. Since a majority of web searches are now conducted through mobile devices, it's important to have a marketing strategy that is dedicated to reaching mobile traffic. Marketing automation software provides the ideal solution. It allows you to create effective email marketing strategies that can reach consumers from their smartphones and tablets, while providing analysis tools that determine how your mobile ads are performing.
4. Marketing automation improves social conversions. While most businesses are aware of the importance of social networks, fewer are informed about the power of social conversions. Social media isn't just a tool for broadcasting your brand, but it can also be used to capture attention and convert new customers to your company. Marketing automation enables you to automate social media posts, so you can increase your social media presence without adding to your workload. It also allows you to track customer data and create social media ads that target the most ideal customer, so you can fuel social conversions and increase your lead generation.
5. Marketing automation gives you better insights on customers. With marketing automation, you can skip past the superfluous demographic data and delve deeply into your customer base. It provides a variety of analysis tools that will help you leverage big data to its fullest potential and identify the larger customer trends that are fueling your sales.
Marketing automation software is an effective tool for improving lead generation, so you can strengthen your marketing ROI. It allows you to make better use of your big data, enabling you to improve your understanding of the customer, increase conversions in emails and social media, and facilitate collaboration between employees. You'll also be able to target mobile devices more efficiently, so you can reach consumers from wherever they are and fuel your conversion potential.
ReachForce helps marketers increase revenue contribution by solving some of their toughest data management problems. We understand the challenges of results-driven marketers and provide solutions to make initiatives like marketing automation, personalization and predictive marketing better. Whether you have an acute pain to solve today or prefer to grow your capabilities over time, ReachForce can unify, clean and enrich prospect and customer lifecycle data in your business, and do it at your own pace.