As technology advances, businesses are finding new ways to automate and simplify everyday tasks, in turn, saving the company both money and time. Marketing automation is one of the many software applications that can reduce the workload of businesses, enhance the business model, and slash overhead expenses. With marketing automation software, you can automate a lot of your work tasks throughout the day, allowing you to significantly improve efficiency, while reducing human error.
1. Social media: Social media offers businesses with an ideal platform to reach a vast audience, while personalizing the brand and connecting with customers on an individual level. With marketing automation, you can drastically improve your social media impact, while reducing the time spent managing each account. You can keep track of leads more efficiently, target ad campaigns to the ideal audience, and even automate postings and article releases. Keep in mind, however, that social media is effective in that it paves the way for personal communication with companies. With that in mind, it's important to also interact personally through social media, rather than automating every single post and reply.
2. Content strategies: Industry experts predict that generic SEO content will become significantly less useful in future years. For content strategies to remain effective, they need to focus on highly specific niche content that is of value to readers. Marketing automation makes it easier to track the success of content, so you can tailor article topics to the habits of consumers and gain more leads from each article.
3. Tracking marketing campaigns: For marketing to be successful, you need to routinely track the success of the campaign and alter your strategies as needed. Marketing automation simplifies the process of tracking analytics, allowing you to respond to new information and trends on a whim.
4. Data storage and organization: By year 2020, the world will have amassed over 40 zettabytes of data, and the amount of useful data that businesses rely on will dramatically increase. Marketing automation makes it easy to store, organize, and analyze big data. With all data stored in the cloud, you can easily scale your storage capacity as your data quantities grow, while having a secure storage center that isn't vulnerable to disaster. Additionally, analyzing the data is easier and more efficient, as you'll have a range of tools at your disposal to help you organize the data in meaningful ways.
5. Email communication: The Direct Marketing Association estimates that the average U.S. business receives a 4300 percent ROI from email marketing, making it a cheap and effective marketing strategy that all successful businesses need to utilize. Yet, in order to maximize the returns from email marketing, it's critical to use up-to-date information to ensure your emails are targeting the right audience. Marketing automation software provides the tools you need to analyze big data, so you can send emails to the most ideal audience, while designing emails in a way that maximize lead generation.
For businesses to thrive in the modern world, they need to continually adapt to new technologies. Technology has the ability to simplify businesses, reduce workloads, improve insights, and save money. With marketing automation, you can automate a lot of your daily tasks, like emailing, social media engagement, and content marketing, allowing you to considerably reduce spending, while optimizing efficiency.
ReachForce SmartForms helps marketers increase revenue contribution by solving some of their toughest data collection and management problems. We understand the challenges of results-driven marketers and provide solutions to make initiatives like landing pages better. Whether you have an acute pain to solve today or prefer to grow your capabilities over time, ReachForce SmartForms can help you improve your lead generation efforts at your own pace.